Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

no access to voice fearures. I've tried using multiple browsers. I see "502 Bad Gateway" instead

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

no access to voice fearures. I've tried using multiple browsers. I see "502 Bad Gateway" instead

Accepted Solution

Re: no access to voice fearures. I've tried using multiple browsers. I see "502 Bad Gateway&a

For what this is worth, the voice features on Xfinity.com seems to be working normally this morning, 12/1.  Go figure!

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

Re: no access to voice fearures. I've tried using multiple browsers. I see "502 Bad Gateway&q

I'm having a similar problem but do not receive the error you mention.

This started on the 28th for me.  When did it start for you?  Also, do you own the modem?

I am beginning to suspect that it is because I own the eMTA modem.

It is a Comcast-approved device and was registered with Comcast it was installed.

Frequent Visitor

Re: no access to voice fearures. I've tried using multiple browsers. I see "502 Bad Gateway&a

began 11/27. It still doesn't work. I use comcast's modem. 

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the reply.  So much for that theory.  I just cleared the cache, cookies and history but that didn't help either.  I also tried a different browser with no change in behavior.  I first noticed this in the evening of 11/28 and am about to the point of contacting Comcast CS for help.

Frequent Visitor

For what this is worth, the voice features on Xfinity.com seems to be working normally this morning, 12/1.  Go figure!

Official Employee

Hi ReallyPuzzled, thank you for the update and glad you can now view your Voice features. 

reachmcnabb, are you still not able to access the voice features?

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon