Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

moving to new home, self installation, will there be internet?

ANSWERED
New Poster

moving to new home, self installation, will there be internet?

I'm moving to a new home. I've done the movers edge thing. Ending service 1/18/18 and starting service 1/18/18 at new home. I'm self installing equipment. Will there be a problem with activating services at new home? Is there already cable in the home? I know there's a cable in the wall but is it for Xfinity? How do I know? r_freda

Accepted Solution

Re: moving to new home, self installation, will there be internet?

Hello r_freda. Apologies for the delay in getting to you. By this time, you are probably all setup with services. If you still need assistance or if you have any additional questions, just let us know. We're here to help. If so, feel free to send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: moving to new home, self installation, will there be internet?

Hello r_freda. Apologies for the delay in getting to you. By this time, you are probably all setup with services. If you still need assistance or if you have any additional questions, just let us know. We're here to help. If so, feel free to send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation