Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

handset registration

New Poster

handset registration

I have a small office. We just moved and have Comcast as our bundle service phone/internet/TV. I purchased an AT&T Dect 6.0 4-line corder/cordless  phone system with 4 handsets. The base phone lines are plugged into the modem. I have tried everything to get the cordless handsets to register to the base. I called AT & T and did a few things they suggested. I had Comcast come out and they could not help me either. Our IT man we use was baffled. I called Comcast at least three times and no one can remedy the situation. meanwhile there are four of us sharing one phone. It is very inconvenient. I use my personal cell phone to call out. I paid close to $700 for the At&t phone system model SynJ SB67138 alond with the handsets SB67108.

Can anyone give me some help here. Going on 5 weeks with the one phone. The system is not defective. I have a comcast phone landline at my home. I tried it there and the handset registered within 3 seconds.

Service Expert

Re: handset registration

@jh959595 wrote:

I have a small office. We just moved and have Comcast as our bundle service phone/internet/TV. I purchased an AT&T Dect 6.0 4-line corder/cordless  phone system with 4 handsets. The base phone lines are plugged into the modem. I have tried everything to get the cordless handsets to register to the base. I called AT & T and did a few things they suggested. I had Comcast come out and they could not help me either. Our IT man we use was baffled. I called Comcast at least three times and no one can remedy the situation. meanwhile there are four of us sharing one phone. It is very inconvenient. I use my personal cell phone to call out. I paid close to $700 for the At&t phone system model SynJ SB67138 alond with the handsets SB67108.

Can anyone give me some help here. Going on 5 weeks with the one phone. The system is not defective. I have a comcast phone landline at my home. I tried it there and the handset registered within 3 seconds.

Forgive me, but is your office connected with Comcast Business Services?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation