Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

discrimination

Regular Visitor

discrimination

Hello there, 

I'm on Loyalty Program with Xfinity for 5 to 6 years, Added some new feature such as Home Security with 24/7 Recording ...

I was calling to 8552047338 just to complete the progress and adding 24/7 using Relay Service (Deaf Communicating Service) due to my deafness ...

first agent called ... shanae ... UhhUhh then Transferred me to Mobile Department ... 
second agent called shanice ... got lost about what i asked for (can you please transfer me to Home Security department please?) ((Transferring being sounds as my Interpreter says)) 
Third agent answered ... Jericho ... Silence and seem to mock my deafness when i asked and repeated Hello? no answer for while...
(I requested my interpreter to hang up and redial number)
4th agent answered ... Cassandra ... got everything taken care of ... got my home security fully activated with 24/7 recording ... 
Bless this amazing Patient Cassandra! Deserves a Big Rating (already done that Smiley Happy

Can you guys PLEASE TRAIN THOSE FOOLS TO UNDERSTAND DEAF SERVICE IF THEY CANT DEAL WITH IT THEY SHOULDNT WORK THERE FIRST PLACE! 

Official Employee

Re: discrimination

Hi Icy7Croga,

Sorry for the experience you've received while trying to get this taken care of. I'd like to provide a link so you can submit your feedback so we can get better training for our call center agents. Please follow this link to submit your feedback. 

I was able to locate your account using the email address registered with the forums. I was also able to find Cassandra's agent ID and supervisors email address. I will be reaching out to them to pass along the kudos you've provided above. I agree we need more agents like her who are willing to go above and beyond to make sure we can help get things taken care of. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation