Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Number Porting Issue

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

I had previously had a Comcast Business account with Internet and Phone at my home since I was working from home, I have recently transferred the internet and phone back to my residential account.  I was given a temporary telephone number until the Business account disconnection could be completed, this was set in motion on Friday July 28th, we are now more than a week out and I know that the phone number that was attached to the business acount has been disconnected as it no longer works at all when called.

The people at the Twitter handle @ComcastCares had been helping me out but have since stopped responding to my tweets and DMs.  

I need that number back, it has been attached to my parents since 1978, can someone here please help?

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Hello @Lewis1974. I can certainly assist with getting this number back for you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon