Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Intermittent Phone Issues - Party on other line cannot hear me

Frequent Visitor

Intermittent Phone Issues - Party on other line cannot hear me

I recently started having problems with the people I'm talking to not being able to hear me. It happens intermitently. I can hear the person on the other end fine, but they say the line just goes dead on their end, but usually only for a few seconds, then they can hear me again. I haven't been able to pin down any type of pattern. I'm hoping you can check for signal issues. It happens on at least two phones in the house. I also wonder if the splitter used on my modem may be getting old? Can that cause issues? Thanks for any help, Carolyn
Official Employee

Re: Intermittent Phone Issues - Party on other line cannot hear me

Hi, Carolyn49 - Thank you for posting publicly. I will check your RF signals and will reply back in PM.

New Poster

I am having the same problems. This has been going on for several weeks now and is very frustrating. Please let me know if there is a solution to fix this issue. Thank you.
Official Employee

Hi, Howellc114 - I can definitely check what is causing issues with your phone service. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click  Send a message.