Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

I can't call out on my telephones, landline or cell phones. I can connect but no one can hear me.

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3

I can't call out on my telephones landlines or cell phones. I can connect with people but they can't hear me so they hang-up. I have had this for a few days now. Please let me know when I can expect service. Thanks.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 2 of 3

DeLila12 wrote:

I can't call out on my telephones landlines or cell phones. I can connect with people but they can't hear me so they hang-up. I have had this for a few days now. Please let me know when I can expect service. Thanks.

You may need to have them resend the signal to your modem. You can do this via live chat. Good luck!

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 3

Hi DeLila12,

We you able to get assistance with the phone service? If not I can help. Just send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address or the account number and first and last name of the account holder with your services.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon