Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

xfinity2go and support

Contributor

xfinity2go and support

It seems like all I do is complain about this service (or lack thereof).  Once again I am trying to activate a number (I try to keep this task as far apart as possible).  And yes the page is readonly and the number assigned to one of the accounts is dead...  Contact support they reset and waste my time.  Contact Tom K and get some assistant that does not read because she wants them to call me when I clearly stated do not call just fix.  Does anyone know how to get Xfinity to just fix a dumb database entry?  (I know a little bit about this stuff).  Can I ask for refund on services not delivered?  (I have some other things like TV picture blackout and charged for digital converters not used)...  

marka

Contributor

Re: xfinity2go and support

Since this is getting to where I really needed some action I need to reply to bump this back to the top page.  Does Comcast monitor this forum or is it just left to its own demise?  Really the pending thing is sitting way too long.  And that Tom K guy his office is useless...  

marka

Service Expert

manderso wrote:

Since this is getting to where I really needed some action I need to reply to bump this back to the top page.  Does Comcast monitor this forum or is it just left to its own demise?  Really the pending thing is sitting way too long.  And that Tom K guy his office is useless...  

marka

Try sending a PM to ComcastFrancisc .....  explain your issue and see if you get results that way.

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Contributor

I should not have to send private messages to people to get action.  If comcast wants the forums to work as a support mechanism then they should get their act together and fix the things that are commented on not have these just be a public venting site.  I think that when it comes time to pay the bill I will be as prompt as they are with support.

Service Expert

manderso wrote:

I should not have to send private messages to people to get action.  If comcast wants the forums to work as a support mechanism then they should get their act together and fix the things that are commented on not have these just be a public venting site.  I think that when it comes time to pay the bill I will be as prompt as they are with support.

These forums are user-to-user.... NOT direct links to Comcast.... maybe you should vent on one of Comcast's social media sites for all to see....   FB, Twitter, etc....

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon