New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

xfinity voice unlimited

Regular Contributor

xfinity voice unlimited

Hello,

I am a Comcast Xfinity Triple Play customer, and would like to know the difference between Xfinity Voice and Xfinity Voice Unlimited.

Do I need to subscribe to Xfinity Voice Unlimited to take advantage of NoMoRobo?

When I check the NoMoRobo web page, it appears that all I need is Xfinity Voice, however, when I check the Comcast web page, it mentions that this service is only available to Xfinity Voice Unlimited subscribers.

Which is correct?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Service Expert

Re: xfinity voice unlimited

Anon465377 wrote:

Hello,

I am a Comcast Xfinity Triple Play customer, and would like to know the difference between Xfinity Voice and Xfinity Voice Unlimited.

Do I need to subscribe to Xfinity Voice Unlimited to take advantage of NoMoRobo?

When I check the NoMoRobo web page, it appears that all I need is Xfinity Voice, however, when I check the Comcast web page, it mentions that this service is only available to Xfinity Voice Unlimited subscribers.

Which is correct?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

NOMOROBO works on Comcast's VOIP service, so it would not matter if you had Xfinity Voice or Xfinity Voice Unlimited as both services are VOIP.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon