Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

where is my voice messages

Contributor

where is my voice messages

Its been about 3 years since I have come to Comcast to listen to phone messages.Does Comcast still have recorded messages from my phones.

Valued Contributor

Re: where is my voice messages

The following link might help answer your question(s) about voice mail, down at the very bottom of the page it notes that there isn't a limit on the length of time your voice mail messages will remain available but it does seem that the voice mailbox can only contain up to 225 minutes worth of messages.  The link also discusses the various ways you have of checking your voice mail.  The link is https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/phone/get-voicemail-while-traveling

Hope this helps.

Contributor

One time 4 years ago.My husband showed me the internet and there were messages .I cant remember how he played  them for me.My reason, husband is deceased and I wanted to see if the messages were still there.Thats all.

Valued Contributor

The way that I know how to check voice mail messages on the Internet is to first login to your Comcast account and then select the My Account option.  On the page that takes you to, select My Services tab and then select Additional Voice Settings.  On the page you are taken to from there select the Voice option which should display the voice mail messages and let you select them.

Hope that helps,

Ira