Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

voice remote set box

Regular Visitor

voice remote set box

I just had service upgrade and am being told they are out of the new set top boxes for  the voice remote. Have they shared when they can expect more in? That was the one featuure I really wanted

Service Expert

Re: voice remote set box

bigmack1952 wrote:

I just had service upgrade and am being told they are out of the new set top boxes for  the voice remote. Have they shared when they can expect more in? That was the one featuure I really wanted

If you just upgraded to the X1 platform ( which is the only boxes that support Voice ) you could always pick one up for free at your local Service Center.  Locations can be found here:  http://customer.xfinity.com/service-center-locations

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

thanks I'll check that out

Regular Visitor

Do I need return equipment supplied with installment immediately. Do they keep boxes on hand?