Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

voice mail

New Poster

voice mail

When I first ordered Xfinity, Phone, Internet and Cable Bundle, my order confirmation says I have Voicemail.  At the time, which was Feb 2017 I was using a phone with answering machine so asked Xfinity to just disable my Voicemail.  Now I have a new phone without the answering machine and wished to have my Voicemail enabled.  I was told that once they disabled that Voicemail they also did not charge me for Voicemail, but checking my statements, the amount I pay from the very beginning is the same, my first bill being Feb 17th, 2017.  Voicemail is supposed to be part of my Bundle whether I use it or not.  But I am told I will need to pay extra for the Voicemail now.  So basically it is not included in my Bundle as my Confirmation says, and there has been no change to my billing amount from day one.  Calling Comcast/Xfinity has got me Zero help in this.   I do not want to drop my services, but seriously considering it, come Feb. 2018 after my year contract.  I won't miss the Cable and I can get Internet from other places and may just drop a land line and just use my cell. 

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation