discussions

voice mail not working

Frequent Visitor

voice mail not working

I don't think I am receiving voice mail it's been days since I received  any

Silver Problem Solver

Re: voice mail not working

Hello,

What makes you think that? Have you tried sending yourself one as a test? Are you getting any error message?

Service Expert

reasd wrote:

Hello,

Are you getting any error message?

What kind of error message will one get if using the phone to check voice mail? Chances of hearing one probably zero.

If you check your voice mail online, it's possible you could get an error message but I doubt it would have anything to do with NOT receiving any.

If you know for sure that voice mail is not being received you will have to call Comcast for troubleshooting.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Connection Expert
Moved:

Silver Problem Solver

Hello

I am sorry that I am unable to continue helping you solve your problem since the previous poster constantly likes to jump iin people threads perhabs this person maybe able to help you or not.

Hope you get your issue resolved.

Service Expert

The "previous poster who jumped in" made a valid point. THERE WILL BE NO ERROR MESSAGE WHEN CHECKING VOICE MAIL FROM YOUR PHONE.

Yes, many times some of us do jump in so we can provide CORRECT, ADDITIONAL or COMPLETE information. If this was given by someone else in the first place we would not have to "jump in". We are here to help and if we have to intervene that's what we will do. Some posters who attempt to help often provide NO help at all.

At the very least a question as to whether the poster was checking from home phone or online should have been asked. Since the original post is in VOICE MAIL, one could surmise that it's HOME PHONE.

Also, there is nothing in the forum rules that give anyone "ownership" of a topic because that person was the first to reply.

As for providing help, I did that when I advised  calling Comcast. This is an issue we, as customers, most likely will not be able to solve if no voice mails are being received after they are left by the caller.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon