Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

unable to retrieve vm

New Poster

unable to retrieve vm

Some time back I requested an upgrade to my Comcast "Bun dle". However, when the techs came out to my house it was discovered that in order to reach a neccessary outlet in my garage. . .a VERY heavy shelf loaded with VERY heavy equipment would have to be moved. I knew that we couldn't accomplish this so instructed the tech to stop with the upgrade and take back the received new boxes to his office, After that I have had numerous issues with the contents of my original package. I feel like that is what is going on now. At first I did not have Caller ID and that was resolved. Then I called about the Voice mail issue

Problem Solver

Re: unable to retrieve vm

JimmieLeeA wrote:

Some time back I requested an upgrade to my Comcast "Bun dle". However, when the techs came out to my house it was discovered that in order to reach a neccessary outlet in my garage. . .a VERY heavy shelf loaded with VERY heavy equipment would have to be moved. I knew that we couldn't accomplish this so instructed the tech to stop with the upgrade and take back the received new boxes to his office, After that I have had numerous issues with the contents of my original package. I feel like that is what is going on now. At first I did not have Caller ID and that was resolved. Then I called about the Voice mail issue

Try logging into your Phone>Voice Mail preferences and see if anything looks wrong...if not call them.