Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

text messaging

Regular Visitor

text messaging

how do i get text messages to show up on my tv like my phone calls do when they come in? 

Service Expert

Re: text messaging

Brandan1270 wrote:

how do i get text messages to show up on my tv like my phone calls do when they come in? 

That option is not avaiable but it would be great if it were!

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.   Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you. 
Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with
RED lettered User Names.
Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

How do I know I have a text message. My boss sent me a text message and it sat there from Decebmer 3, 2015 til January 12 and I had no idea it was there until he finally sent me an email.  How am I notified I have a text!!!!

Service Expert

texting911 wrote:

How do I know I have a text message. My boss sent me a text message and it sat there from Decebmer 3, 2015 til January 12 and I had no idea it was there until he finally sent me an email.  How am I notified I have a text!!!!

You must use the Xfinity Connect APP on a mobile device.  Same as email & voicemail, you are alerted when a new Text Message is received to the number assigned to your account.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.   Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon