New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

text messaging.

ANSWERED
New Poster

text messaging.

why is my text messaging not working? Talked with comcast last night and there wasno help at all.  He didn't speak English.  wanted to know if we were having a bizzard.

Accepted Solution

Re: text messaging.

MY text messaging doesnt' work half the time, always on the phone to comcast. Never get anything for FREE. They comcast, does fix it, but it only lasta couple of weeks, I thought I was alone with this problem.

View answer in context
Regular Visitor

MY text messaging doesnt' work half the time, always on the phone to comcast. Never get anything for FREE. They comcast, does fix it, but it only lasta couple of weeks, I thought I was alone with this problem.

Frequent Visitor

Why is Comcast becoming the worst Internet service around cost more worst service always not connected to internet or error  never any WHY they are down getting fed up with comcast have 11 months to go and they go ya

New Poster

oI'm not getting texng from phone to inteternet

New Poster

Text has been out 3 days. Called "expert technician" told to restart computer -didn't work. Called Comcast customer service got cut -off 7 TIMES. Yet my bill keeps going up!!! TERRIBLE SERVICE.

Frequent Visitor

same here ask to get bill lower to last months no way 25.00 more if i delete any thing it would cost me $156,00 dollars to delet and thing on my serves  and that in dec they extend my contract for one year with 25.00 addition to contract I didn't sign up for addition service  but you cannot take any thing off dam poor service and custome service  unable to help .

New Poster

same thing with me... this is not an exception to their service.

Frequent Visitor

OMG! How flippin frustrating is this!! Day 3 and still cannot use text messaging because yet AGAIN there are issues. Everything else is working fine. Yes it's a BIG deal for me, I do not own a smartphone so I depend on the service I pay for to text message as needed. Oh wow, what a concept, Depending on a service I pay for!! Who knew? 

So, if anyone from Comcast is lurking and reading this, YES that is p*ssed off sarcasm because I am so sick of this SH*T already. I'll be calling again, It is unfortunate that I have Comcast on speed dial btw. It is also unfortunate that last month I had to send various emails to who ever would listen at the corporate level to get my internet connection issues resolved.  Looks like I'll have to call again and send emails to be heard.

Btw, When calling customer service, If you are not happy with the customer service rep you are speaking too or cannot understand them, etc. Ask to speak to a supervisor or manager. That is your right!

Frequent Visitor

Next time you call and inquire about lowering your bill, Immediately ask to speak to the Retention Dept. They will transfer you right away.  I called this past December and lowered my bill approx $50 without having to make any changes or lose channels/features.