Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

"Voice mail is unavailable"

New Poster

"Voice mail is unavailable"

I'm an Xfinity Internet and Voice subscriber, yet when I try to alter my preferences online, I get, "Voice mail is unavailable." I tried searching through old messages to see what I can do, but all I see is that maybe there are magical people who fix things and then everything works brilliantly?

Help!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: "Voice mail is unavailable"

H1LLHPC wrote:

I'm an Xfinity Internet and Voice subscriber, yet when I try to alter my preferences online, I get, "Voice mail is unavailable." I tried searching through old messages to see what I can do, but all I see is that maybe there are magical people who fix things and then everything works brilliantly?

Help!

Hello,

Just wondering does your voice mail work on your phone? Has it ever worked on line? Has there been any outage in your area? If you are a new subscriber it does take some time to activate.

IMaybe someone higher up in this forum will read this and forward this to the comcast care team to take a look at your problem.

New Poster

MY VOICE MAIL IS NOT WORKING NEED HELP...  When I call my x-finity land-line number, it just keeps on ringing.  HELP!  Just got the dial tone by having a tech come out...

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Regards,

Phil

Problem Solver

---

Sorry about the issues you are having.

Try logging out, clearing out your cookies, cache and temporary files, restart your computer and if this doesn't resolve your issue try another browser.

If your still having issues please let me know.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
New Poster

I followed your directions on clearing out the cookies, cache and temp files, restarted my computer, and when that didn't work, I tried it in Firefox, Explorer and Safari, still with the message that voicemail is unavailable.

New Poster

I'm another user with the same problem.  I've been trying for a few days now to access voice mail on the website and a message comes up that "we are working on the problem".   Maybe it shoud have a higher priority or get someone else to fix it! 

Problem Solver

--

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have escalated yourself and someone will contact you soon to get this resolved for you.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
Problem Solver

--

Sorry about the inconvenience. I have escalated your issue as well and someone will be in contact with you soon.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-