Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

"NO LINE"

New Poster

"NO LINE"

On out telephone it is reading "NO LINE" and will not ring, but it someone is trying to call it will come up on the TV?  We are unable to call out and there is not ring tone either.  Everything else is working fine?

New Poster

Re: "NO LINE"

I changed my number yesterday and wanted it to be private/unlisted.Caller ID tells me "No Line" on my

phone. My family calls the number and it goes straight to the mailbox and it doesn't ring into my home. The comcast Representative said it will take 24 hours to complete. I have a heart Condition and need the phone line hooked up to my "First Response System" I am losing minutes having the Emergency sytem plugged into my cell phone. How long do I have to wait?

Brad Hettinger

Frequent Visitor

I to have a reading of "NO LINE" since 9:30am today. Service Rep says buy a new phone, I say its an issue they are unaware of...of course. Many modem resets/hard resets/tried line one and two..no luck..just buy a new phone..they say. Oi!!!!!!

New Poster

same problem here. did modem reset. no help.

On the front panel of the modem, the Tel 2 LED keeps on flashing, even when the power cord is unplugged.

Frequent Visitor

Both telephone lights are lit up here, even when unplugged.

New Poster

my phone came on this afternoon, comcast said it would take 24 hours to complete the work. I have my phone number changed with a private number added, so it's a waiting gameSmiley Happy