Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

poor service

Regular Visitor

poor service

I am appalled at the service I have received this morning. I have been shuffled from person to person, had the calls disconnected and been hung up on. I am a new customer and I have phone, cable and internet service. I lose my services constantly. (4 times in the last 10 hours and many times before).

Repair has been here before and tells me the problem is outside. They claim to have fixed it and yet it continues to happen. It seems to be tied into inclement weather. This should not be happening when the service is coming through a cable. I am happy with the service when it is working.
Please have someone contact me to let me know if the problem is going to be fixed otherwise I will have to cancel my services.

Cable Expert

Re: poor service

I've notified the Comcast Corp escalation team who do what ever it takes to correct all your issues and make it right.  They are truely dedicated to correcting each and every issue you may have.

Expect contact from his team or someone local Monday or Tuesday.  Please watch this post and you email in case they need more information from you.

It can and will be fixed to your full satisfaction.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Valued Contributor

I did some minor tweaking in the backend. Does that help?

Steve

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

Frequent Visitor

I have a similar problem Comcast has been "working" on it for 5 days. it was supposed to be fixed by yesterday and I was to receive a call back this morning. When I didn't receive ythe call, I tried to contact the person I had spoken to. The service center(1-800 number) said there was NO WAY TO CONTACT THE PERSON WORKING ON MY PROBLEM!!! There is no access to that person, and they have no way to connect me to him or give me a number to call. i just have to wait to see if i ever get called back. In the meantime, my service is still not completly functional.

Cable Expert

Your issues have been escalated to the Corp team, on another post you made.

You will be hearing back from Comcast.

As a side note, please do not double post in these forums, it causes confustion of getting you the help you need.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.