Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

poor customer service

New Poster

poor customer service

comcast must have the worst customer service in the world and i though it was just me.  so is unverse any better because i can give this up.

New Poster

Re: poor customer service

It's not just you.

New Poster

Re: poor customer servicee

I am having the worst customer service experience related to xfibity is anyone having trouble getting through to support or customer service . I don't think they care there phone system is dropping calls when transferring even when you tell them they continue to transfer . I am thinking of videoing this experience
and going on YouTube to prove my point .
New Poster

Re: poor customer servicee

Call customer service line again 15 time (really) but all info in transferred me to CS rep and dropped the call. I have been on hold today 11/1 for a total of 3 hours through all my attempts . Contact tech service through on-line never got a tech to respond to my chat request . Reached 3 customer service reps since 10am
Chicago time and asked them for help and not to transfer because the phone system has a problem they transferred me anyway .
CS promised me a call back phone call by 10am and they never called . All my services are out at this time. Extremely frustrated . Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
New Poster

Re: poor customer service

Customer service is terrible!