Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

phone service

New Poster

phone service

I have been dealing with aphone issue for nearly aweek now. When someone tries to call me the # comes up on the TV caller ID but phone does not ring. Person calling me hears either static or nothing although on a rare occasion they get my voicemail. Phone line on modem is almost always blinking and my phone says line in use or no line. On the rare occasion that the light is not blinking I can make calls out sometimes but, can never receive calls. I had a tech here yesterday and issue was fixed until this morning when it started again. I was told an emergency repair request was made and a tech would be here by 8:00 this evening. Noone has showed up or called so I called COMCAST again and was told I would be called right back after she spoke to her supervisor. It is now 9:30 and haven't heard back. I log onto comcast website and I see an Outage in your area notice but, it is for TV and says my phone is connected and showing a green check mark. I've really had enough of this. I have an Adult Foster Care Home and am required to have a phone. If you cannot provide that or maintain that then I will no longer be able to use your service and, if I have to switch phone service I will be switching TV and internet too.