Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

phone listings

Regular Visitor

phone listings

where do i obtain a listing of phone calls received and made?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: phone listings

Log in to your account, click the "Account and Bill" tab, scroll down and on the right side you will see "Manage Xfinity Voice", click "view call details".

Or log on to Xfinity connect Email, and click on the "Voice" tab.

Note....

Call records are accessible in the Digital Voice Center for 90 days. They are not permanently stored—call records more than 90 days old are automatically deleted.

For Digital Voice call details that are more than 90 days old, fax a signed, written letter of authorization to the Comcast Legal Response Department at 1-866-947-5587"

Comcast keep a record for two years.

Regular Visitor

There is no longer a need to be paranoid.  Now it seems so simple..Thank you for the response/assistance.

Silver Problem Solver

You are most welcome! Smiley Wink

Contributor

Paranoid (or is it Paraniod?),

I've followed your directions to the letter, and still cannot seem to get to the call records.

Until recently, the call records were fully available from the 'Voice' tab once you signed into your account, and they provided the following information:

Time of call (month, day, hour, minute)

# of calling party

Name of calling party (not always available, I assume provided by called ID function)

Length of call (hours/minutes/ seconds0

Now I only get calling party name or number (rarely both), and no length of call.

Is this fuller information still available?  If so, please provide guidance on how to access.  Comcast directions on the website are arcane and never take one to where they say we are going!

Thanks,

Billvonr

Silver Problem Solver

It's Paraniod Bill, 'cos Paranoid was taken.

Yeah, they are always changing things around....If you want to see "placed call duration" you can find that by signing in to your account as Primary user, click on the account and bill tab, scroll down to "Manage Xfinity Voice" on the right then click on "view calls". It's not right up to date, but it's the best I can find....

Contributor

Paraniod,

Thanks for the help, finally getting somewhere with finding information that should be more readily available & easier to access.

I noticed this was for detail on placed calls.  Is similar info available on answered calls?  This used to appear as standard info by clicking on the 'Voice' tab from one's e-mail account.  What they show now is very truncated (actually useless).

Billvonr

Silver Problem Solver

Like you say that info used to be available, but they seem to have done away with it...

Update> 10/13/12...The Digital Voice Center is working again, you can log in as Primary or unrestricted user here:

https://login.comcast.net/login?s=dvc&r=comcast.net&continue=https://digitalvoice.comcast.net

You can see more details, including the length of incoming and outgoing calls there.

New Poster

i still cannot view my call history it keeps telling me temporally unavailable working on fixing the problem and the digital voice center is unavailable also. im getting nowhere with comcast help they still cannot fix the problem can anyone help me, please!!!!!

Silver Problem Solver

Try clearing your browser cache, history, cookies.

If you can't see your call history by logging into Xfinity Connect Email and pressing the voice tab, or the Digital Voice Center link above, then you should call 1 800 Comcast, there may be some problem with your account.

You should be logging in as primary or unrestricted user.