Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

past phone calls

New Poster

past phone calls

is it possible to check the phone number of all outgoing calls for the last billing cycle?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: past phone calls

yes it is, you can login to your account by clicking the my account tab above, then go to xfinity voice there you can see all calls made, in or out.  you can also do this with the xfinity mobile app

New Poster

Hi, I'm replying to this because it seems like the right place. I have Xfinity Voice. When on the Xfinity web page, whenever I click on "Voice" the only thing I ever see is the advertisment for Xfinity Voice. I cannot see what you're referring to. I have the 3 for package deal, but your web site does not believe I have voice, and for some reason you keep trying to sell it to me.

Silver Problem Solver

well its obvious comccast has your account set up wrong.  you need to call them to straighten this out, us customers here cant assist you with that.

New Poster

I just spent a half hour on a chat with a techie at comcast. The solution is to go to www.comcast.net and click on the "Voicemail" link BEFORE you log onto the site. It brings up a logon page and once logged on that way, the phone information is diplayed. Maybe this will help someone else. Thanks rog286713.