Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

outages/customer service Houston, Texas

New Poster

outages/customer service Houston, Texas

I can understand the need to hold off answering tech calls when there is an outage. but can customers get more information other than "we understand there is an outage in your area, Comcast is working on restoring...blah blah blah...? then the auto msg "did you know you can check outage and service status on your mobile phone tablet Jr PC" is ridiculous...if i'm having an outage how can I use my PC or tablet to go online? i'm using my cell phone network to access the internet and believe me its not cheap..but i'm upset that the outage has been going on for over 5 hours...the weather has been worse and didn't have outage this long..I mean the rates are not cheap so what are we paying for?
New Poster

Re: outages/customer service Houston, Texas

still no services...unable to contact Comcast still...just get same auto message just a later expected service restored time....ridiculous Comcast . really...no explanation as to why my services have been off for 12 hours....sure take your time restoring services....but there had better be credit issued...not good customer service to make.customers Pay for services they aren't getting....