Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

no phone still

Regular Visitor

no phone still

i reported by internet and phone service out yesterday about 4pm and the person i talked to said modems in my area were down and the problem would  be resolved in a couple of hours. 

when i got up this morning at 7am my internet service is back on but no phone and no way of contacting you to report this. 

can you please send someone out asap?

Regular Visitor

Re: no phone still

Servic was performed two days ago.  The phones started to work.  Today, Sunday, while I was on the phone, it went dead.  The dial tone is gone again.  I need service. Thank you.  Luise M

Connection Expert

The comcast cares team has been notified. Hopefully someone will reach out to you shortly.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Gold Problem Solver

It is best not to post full names and telephone numbers in this public, mostly customer to customer forum. We do not have access to your account information and cannot dispatch service techs. You would need to contact Comcast: 1-800-Comcast or http://www.comcastsupport.com/chat

(Sorry James -- didn't see you there.)

Valued Contributor

luise1021 wrote:

Servic was performed two days ago.  The phones started to work.  Today, Sunday, while I was on the phone, it went dead.  The dial tone is gone again.  I need service. Thank you.  Luise M

We'll escalated this to the fix agent.

Steve

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I am ini Beverly MA and have not had phone or net for going on 48hrs now. We keep getting the same answer. Something about a known issue and it will be back on as soon as possible. Just wondering how long is that going to be. How long do I wait before it becomes too long?