Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

no phone it just don't work.

New Poster

no phone it just don't work.

I post on the wrong forum earlier. But never the less I don't have phone service. I've only had the service for about 3 weeks and now I can't make important calls because I don't have a dial tone and nobody can call me because there is a busy signal. i've e-mail for help no repply yet. I need my phone working.
Security Expert

Re: no phone it just don't work.

joannelynn wrote:
I post on the wrong forum earlier. But never the less I don't have phone service. I've only had the service for about 3 weeks and now I can't make important calls because I don't have a dial tone and nobody can call me because there is a busy signal. i've e-mail for help no repply yet. I need my phone working.

I moved it... See my response in your other thread.. I'm going to lock this one to avoid confusion.. I hope the information I provided in your other thread leads to a happy conclusion for you.. good luck!!!
TANSTAAFL!!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon