New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

installing new phone service

New Poster

installing new phone service

Hi all...brand new to forum.  

I am relocating our company to an existing building.  The landlord has gutted the whole inside of our my future office space, and is installing new walls, carpeting, etc.

I will be setting up multiple computer stations that will connect to a single server.

Each computer station will have phone and internet.

I am installing separate CAT6 Ethernet lines for the from each computer station to the server for access to the server and the interent.

My question is what kind of phone lines should I install for the phone service at each computer station?  Is this something I need to do or will Comcast do this for me?

Thanks.

LS

Service Expert

Re: installing new phone service

Lickety-Split wrote:

Hi all...brand new to forum.  

I am relocating our company to an existing building.  The landlord has gutted the whole inside of our my future office space, and is installing new walls, carpeting, etc.

I will be setting up multiple computer stations that will connect to a single server.

Each computer station will have phone and internet.

I am installing separate CAT6 Ethernet lines for the from each computer station to the server for access to the server and the interent.

My question is what kind of phone lines should I install for the phone service at each computer station?  Is this something I need to do or will Comcast do this for me?

Thanks.

LS

This is the residential Voice Service forum....  

There is a dedicated Business website located here: http://business.comcast.com/phone

You may find your answers in the Support areas there!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon