New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

iTV prrogram unavailable error ETV2

ANSWERED
New Poster

iTV prrogram unavailable error ETV2

I followed directions to setup caller ID to my TV. I have all the prerequisites (tripple play). When I click on the iTV option from the menu, I get a "loading" message and then an error message saying the application is not available - ref ETV2.

This used to work just fine. Cable box model is DCT3416 I.

Help please!

Accepted Solution

Re: iTV prrogram unavailable error ETV2

Right again Mountain Gal...took 2 hours, but I'm back in the saddle...

Thanks!

View answer in context
New Poster

Did you reboot your box? If so, it could take awhile for the functionality to reappear.
If the feature "just disappeared" try rebooting it and verify the set up. When a box is rebooted it may be a bit until all features get loaded.
You can always search for troubleshooting tips on Comcast.met when you are logged in to your account.
New Poster

One problem solved-- I can now bring up the iTV option. Then I double checked my caller ID option (which is in the "ON" state) and called by home phone from my cell phone, but I did not see a caller ID notification appear on my TV screen.

Thoughts?

New Poster

Hi Scoot...yeah, give it sometime. I have found every once in a while, but not too often, the ID will not show up but it rectifies itself on its own. I do know, as I said previous, that it can take a bit for the functionality to upload.
Hope this helps. :-)
New Poster

Right again Mountain Gal...took 2 hours, but I'm back in the saddle...

Thanks!