Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

iPhone

New Poster

iPhone

Has anyone figured out how to listen to voice mail from iPhone? 
Official Employee

Re: iPhone

You can of course dial your local voicemail access number to get voicemail (or your home # and let it roll to voicemail).  But you may soon have another interesting option -- so maybe ask again in 1 - 2 weeks.  ;-)
JL
Internet Services

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Thanks for the response.  To be more specific, I have Comcast voice mail configured to send me an email when a vmail is left.  I can log into SmartZone and listen to these from my desktop, however, when trying to do the same from my iPhone, I get a blank screen.  Is there a way to do this now, or is this what you're referring to as the other 'interesting option' that may be available in 1-2 weeks?

Thanks again.

Mgschwenk

Email Expert

Do you get the blank screen immediately when logging in to SmartZone, or do you get past that and get the blank screen when you try to listen to the voicemail?

My guess is that the interesting option coming in a few weeks is the long-requested ability to have the voicemail included as an attachment in the email. So instead of logging into SZ, you'd just click on the attachment and the voicemail would play. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Thanks for your response.  I get a blank screen immediately when logging into my account.  What you suggest would be great.  Would the attachement be a wav file?

mgschwenk

Regular Visitor

Now you can listen to your voicemails on iPhone by using this latest cool mobile app by comcast called comcast mobile app avaialble on iPhone 

watch the video here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0YGFW0GQLI

downlaod the app from app store.- http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=320788270&mt=8

Its' really cool as Comcast app lets you listen to visual voicemail and also see your home phone call logs and do call forwarding .. and email and TV listings and On Demand and Sync your addressbook 

Message Edited by charvey on 08-08-2009 08:59 AM