Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

i hate comcast

New Poster

i hate comcast

I am sitting here waiting for a **bleep** rep to come (my telephone is not working) and their not here yet. I tried going to the LIVE TECH online, and every time, it says ACCESS DENIED. What the **bleep**... What gives!
Security Expert

Re: i hate comcast

Telephone, you say... we have a phone forum here... I'm going to move this to that forum.. One of the mods there may be able to help..

But I suggest.. Cool down.. quit attempting to bypass the language filters.. It won't get you help faster and could get you banned..
TANSTAAFL!!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you have been having trouble with your service. I attempted to contact you via telephone and email on Sunday but was unable to get through either way.

Hopefully, the tech was able to get everything taken care of on Sunday. But if you are still having problems, please don't hesitate to contact us or email me.

Incidentally, I would suggest to everyone that it's a good idea to give us an alternate contact number to put on your account for this kind of situation. In the unlikely event that a problem occurs with your service, it makes it easier for us to contact you if need be.

Thanks for the post!

Geoff.

Bronze Problem Solver

NM, it was just a feeble attempt at sarcasm/humor. Smiley Wink

Message Edited by FishMan on 05-07-200708:29 AM