Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

how do you delete phone number listings?

New Poster

how do you delete phone number listings?

how do you delete telephone numbers?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: how do you delete phone number listings?

Hello,

Using xfinity connect and your mobile app when you delete the call history logs it does put the message in the trash folder but once you try to delete it from your trash folder it will not.

I think there is a 90 day period before it actually does get completely removed from the trash folder.

Service Expert

Re: how do you delete phone number listings?

reasd wrote:

Hello,

Using xfinity connect and your mobile app when you delete the call history logs it does put the message in the trash folder but once you try to delete it from your trash folder it will not.

I think there is a 90 day period before it actually does get completely removed from the trash folder.

What reasd stated is not correct. You cannot delete any of your call history, you cannot move it to trash. It doesn't matter if you are looking at the call history on your computer or the mobile app-you won't be able to delete any of it.

Calls are kept for 90 days in their respective folders-Missed, Answered and Placed.

When they are deleted they do not go to the Voice trash folder.

Anyone who has Comcast Digital Voice and has tried to find a way to delete the call logs would know that what reasd states cannot be done.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon