Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

gooch123456-PLEASE READ

Service Expert

gooch123456-PLEASE READ

The posts you made earlier here in Universal Caller ID have been moved to a secure area of the forum, out of public view.

The reason they have been removed is because you included your Comcast account number in the subject title. You also included your name in your first post. While we could make a judgement call to overlook your name and allow it to stay, posting your account number is a no-no.

Forum Guidelines state

Please Don't

Post personal information in the forums

Please do your best to keep your identity and personal information safe. This includes:

• Your full name

• Your telephone number

• Your Physical/Mailing Address

• Email addresses

• Credit Card numbers

• Account numbers

• Other personally identifiable information

Here are your posts. You can start another thread and copy/paste these into it.

I'm also including Jay's replies to you, which were also removed.

I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS FOR ABOUT MONTH WITH THE UNIVERSAL CALLER ID. KNOW ONE KNEW WHAT DO.AND AS OF TODAY MY CALLER ID IS NOT WORKING. I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE ONLINE CHAT EMAIL THERE IS NO ONE TO HELP.

Jay:

Be more specific with your symptoms, and is this on the pc or TV?

Share what has gone on when you called Comcast support or a tech came out.

If it's the TV, then always start by unplugging the set top box from the AC outlet, wait a minute, and plug in the set top box, and give it 15 minutes to reload the apps.  Then try it again.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME I HAVE HAD W\WITH PROBLEM FOR OVER A MONTH. I HAVE TALK TO EVERYONE IN THE CALL CENTER. MY CALLER ID WILL NOT WORK . I HAVE HAD 4 NEW BOXES, 4 TECH HAVE BEEN HERE ALSO BEEN ON THE CHAT SUPPORT AND HAVE EMAIL EVERY ONE I COULD. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL THE TECH SUPPORT AND THEY WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT HAS GONE WRONG.

THANK YOU

VERY UPSET CUSTOMER

Jay:

Since this is a user to user forum and not the Comcast help desk, no one here knows what has gone on so far.  We as end users do not know who you are, where you live, so we do not call Comcast what has gone on with your service.

Your initial post had zero details, and the more you share the easler it is to get you help.

If you want help, calm down, and quit SHOUTING.   Posting guidelines require you do not use all CAPS.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon