Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

certificate error

Contributor

certificate error

when linking from comcast.com billing page to the phone portion of the bill, wrong use of certificate comes up. for three months. why cant comcast get something as important as their "secure" site to at least give the impression of security? too many unanswered questions. off topic........why cant you hear the canned greeting on voicemail? unless you change your custom greeting, you cannot access the greeting from the same line.
Regular Contributor

Re: certificate error

Hi nosnivel,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. To begin troubleshooting this issue, I’ll need to gather some more information from you such as whether you have made any changes to your internet browser recently, and what internet browser are you using to surf the web (i.e. Firefox, I.E. 7, etc)?

In regards to your voicemail, you state that you can only hear the canned greeting if you change the current custom greeting? That’s a little confusing. I was wondering if you could please email me with your contact information, and we’ll work on correcting the problem together.

Regards,

Jay

Contributor

Richard_J wrote:

Hi nosnivel,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. To begin troubleshooting this issue, I’ll need to gather some more information from you such as whether you have made any changes to your internet browser recently, and what internet browser are you using to surf the web (i.e. Firefox, I.E. 7, etc)?

In regards to your voicemail, you state that you can only hear the canned greeting if you change the current custom greeting? That’s a little confusing. I was wondering if you could please email me with your contact information, and we’ll work on correcting the problem together.

Regards,

Jay

sent the PM as you asked, "oh learned one"
Contributor

nosnivel wrote:

Richard_J wrote:

Hi nosnivel,

Regards,

Jay

sent the PM as you asked, "oh learned one"

anyone home?