Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

cant see my call history

New Poster

cant see my call history

its been a week im having this problem can you please restore my service and have my service work properly thank you ...

Problem Solver

Re: cant see my call history

gonzalez196219 wrote:

its been a week im having this problem can you please restore my service and have my service work properly thank you ...

Can you please follow the below steps and let us know, if you are able to view your Call records:
• Go to www.xfinity.com.
• Select the Email icon.
• Enter your primary Comcast ID and password.
• Click the Voice tab and your VM/call records will display

Please let us know, if you are receiving any error message or you are see a blank page or something else. 

Brian
Comcast Silicon Valley

New Poster

I have the same problem When I follow those steps I just receive a page offering to sign me up for Voice. But I already have voice service just can't access my VM

Frequent Visitor

I also have that exact issue.  I still get the email transcript of voice mail, and my phones, caller ID via TV, etc work fine.  I just can't used the xfinity connect service to see my voice options at all.

(I can, however, see my missed calls if i go to digitalvoice.comcast.net--but still have no access to voice mail via my browser)

Problem Solver

kevin.mayginnes wrote:

I have the same problem When I follow those steps I just receive a page offering to sign me up for Voice. But I already have voice service just can't access my VM

I made few changes to the account. Can you please re-check, if you are able to view your VMs on your Comcast online account?

If the same issue persists then I request you to email us the info to helpme (at) sv.comcast.com? We'd like to investigate the problem and assist you further.

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

Problem Solver

altonb1 wrote:

I also have that exact issue.  I still get the email transcript of voice mail, and my phones, caller ID via TV, etc work fine.  I just can't used the xfinity connect service to see my voice options at all.

(I can, however, see my missed calls if i go to digitalvoice.comcast.net--but still have no access to voice mail via my browser)

I made few changes to the account settings. Can you please re-check and let us know, if you are able to view your VoiceMails on your Comcast online account?

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

Frequent Visitor

Looks good.  Thank you.

New Poster

I have the same issue...please help.

Problem Solver

Vckj4872 wrote:

I have the same issue...please help.

As per our records, your account does not have Voice feature enabled. May I know, if you have opted for Xfinity Voice feature?

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

New Poster

Similar issue with me.  My voice mail screen is blank and does not list any calls made, received, missed or messages left.  Resigning in didn't make a difference.

Problem Solver

nowwut wrote:

Similar issue with me.  My voice mail screen is blank and does not list any calls made, received, missed or messages left.  Resigning in didn't make a difference.

I made few changes. Can you please verify and let me know, if you are able to access your Voice mails and other call logs/data.

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

New Poster

The pages are still blank for both numbers.  I know I placed a number of calls over the last week and none of them appear on the page.  There was a "10" icon on the main log-in page in the voicemail box that is now gone, but nothing is new within the voicemail.

Problem Solver

nowwut wrote:

The pages are still blank for both numbers.  I know I placed a number of calls over the last week and none of them appear on the page.  There was a "10" icon on the main log-in page in the voicemail box that is now gone, but nothing is new within the voicemail.

Something should be wrong in the back end. Can you please send the screenshot of the webpage you are getting for both Telephone numbers? On the Home page, just below Inbox Preview, are you able to view the TNs and Voice mails?

Please email us the info to helpme (at) sv.comcast.com. We'd like to investigate the issue and Assist you further.

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

New Poster

I did mall that only show is billing

Frequent Visitor

Okay...I lied.  Still 1 issue.  I no longer have caller ID displaying on my TV,  I believe this stopped right about the same time the other issue started.  Can you help fix this, too?

New Poster

I sent the screen shots.  Did you receive them?

Problem Solver

nowwut wrote:

I sent the screen shots.  Did you receive them?

I received the screenshots. Thanks for the info.

I have escalated the issue to the concerned Support team. We will follow up on the issue and keep you posted via email.

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

New Poster

Re: Blocking calls

How do I block incoming calls from bill collectors thrying to find the previous user of this phone number?

New Poster

I found everything and was able to review the messages, hit delete and everything went away again.  I closed down the browser, turned off the computer and tried looking again on another computer and everything is still gone.  Que pasa?

Problem Solver

nowwut wrote:

I found everything and was able to review the messages, hit delete and everything went away again.  I closed down the browser, turned off the computer and tried looking again on another computer and everything is still gone.  Que pasa?

I have sent an email to you. Kindly reply to the email with required details thereby I can follow-up on the issue with the concerned team.

Thank you,

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

Problem Solver

Re: Blocking calls

Sail45f5 wrote:

How do I block incoming calls from bill collectors thrying to find the previous user of this phone number?

You may use the Call screening option Present in the Xfinity Voice page. Call Screening allows you to create a list of up to 12 callers who will receive an announcement saying that you aren't available.

• You can't block your XFINITY® Voice telephone number.
  • You can't block international telephone numbers.
  • You can't block telephone numbers beginning with the area code 900.
  • You can't block telephone numbers with the prefix 555 (e.g. 215-555-1212)
  • You can't block service numbers (e.g. 411, 911)

Or

You may use the Call Blocking option from preference page.

Call Blocking preference.png

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

Frequent Visitor

03-05-2013 04:05 PM

Okay...I lied.  Still 1 issue.  I no longer have caller ID displaying on my TV,  I believe this stopped right about the same time the other issue started.  Can you help fix this, too?

Can you check on this, please?  Thanks!

Problem Solver

altonb1 wrote:

Okay...I lied.  Still 1 issue.  I no longer have caller ID displaying on my TV,  I believe this stopped right about the same time the other issue started.  Can you help fix this, too?

With regard to Universal Caller ID issue, I have to escalate the issue to concerned support team. Please email us the info to helpme (at) sv.comcast.com.

If you are experiencing any issue with Xfinity Voice on your Comcast webmail account then please post the screenshot of the Voice tab/page <OR> send a Private message to me thereby I can verify and assist you further.

Brain

Comcast Silicon Valley

Frequent Visitor

I'm also having the same problem.  My Voice tab now only shows my number and "names" in the left panel, and the main panel is blank.  I can see the calls when I open the voice tab on my work computer, but not at home.  Thanks in advance,  Bob

New Poster

ok, went through everything in this forum....but still having the same problem.  Cannot access any voice features online.  Keep getting the option to sign up for them, but i already have them.  Not sure what is going on.

Problem Solver

timbo1285 wrote:

ok, went through everything in this forum....but still having the same problem.  Cannot access any voice features online.  Keep getting the option to sign up for them, but i already have them.  Not sure what is going on.

As per our records, your account does not have XFINITY Voice enabled.

May I know, when did you apply for XFINITY Voice? Do you have a confirmation email with regard to activation of XFINITY Voice? If yes then please forward a copy of the XFINITY Voice activation email to helpme @ sv.comcast.com thereby we can escalate the issue to the concerned team with relevant information and get the Voice service activated on to your account.

Thank you,

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

Problem Solver

BobJ111 wrote:

I'm also having the same problem.  My Voice tab now only shows my number and "names" in the left panel, and the main panel is blank.  I can see the calls when I open the voice tab on my work computer, but not at home.  Thanks in advance,  Bob

Hi Bob, 

If you are able to view Voice tab and call logs on you Work Computer and not on Home computer then it’s an issue with the browsers present on your Home computer. 

Can you please clear cache, cookies and Temporary internet files off the browser from your Home computer and then try accessing Voice page. Let us know, if you notice any change.

If possible try using a different browser on your Home computer to access your Xfinity Voice and verify, if the same issue persists on the other browser.

Brain

Comcast Silicon Valley

Frequent Visitor

Hi Brian,

I use Firefox, usually.  Xfinity voice works ok with Internet Explorer.  I'll try cleaning up Firefox tonight when I get home from work.  I'll let you know what works.  If I can't fix Firefox, it's no problem to use IE for Xfinity.  I also use Firefox at work, where I don't have the problem.  I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Bob

Frequent Visitor

No change after clearing the cache, Temporary Internet Files, and cookies.  Still ok on IE.

Bob

New Poster

I still can not find the phone number from february 9

New Poster

I need my calls made 3-1-2013 thru 3-20-2013 how do i get them
New Poster

I tried the login steps as well, just diverts me to a page telling me:

Access requires Comcast High-Speed Internet

Need it? Subscribe now »
Have it? Use your Comcast ID & password to Sign in now »

Forgot your Comcast.net sign-in info? Get it now »
Learn more about mySIGN-IN by Comcast

Even though I am already signed in!  I have never tried to access my call history before now, but I need some information from the history.  Can you help me?

Frequent Visitor

I use Firefox, and have the problem there.  I found that I can access the call history if I use Chrome, and have set up Chrome to access only the call history.  The main problem I have with Call History, is that they no longer list the number called on a printout of the call log(!)(They used to).  A list of calls without phone numbers seems like a useless idea.  When I do access the Call history, I can look up individual numbers, one-at-a-time.  It also is slow to update, often taking a day before a call is listed.  I've not heard an explanation from support.

Fortunately, there is a third-party application (Phone Tray) that gives me a complete log of callers and numbers, and allows me to block an infinite list of telemarketers, compared to the 12 that Comcast allows. It is inexpensive, but requires a separate modem between the Comcast modem and the phone line.  I rarely access Call History anymore.

Frequent Visitor

Hi Brian, I am unable to view my call records OR use the call block list. I tried your work through to no avail. I either get the "Get Xfinity Voice" page or it seems I'm in a loop, No records nor list.  Please help. It wasn't this hard with Vonage as a matter of fact, it wasn't hard at all.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks Brian, it seems to be working now. What ever you did...

Frequent Visitor

Well I got to see what it looks like but finding it again has proven another challenge. I can't firgure out how to get it back, I did see my domestic long distance calls but the voice mail and call log is gone, again. HELP me Brian!

New Poster

All better now.  You can stop sending me updates.

Frequent Visitor

You subscribed to updates to this thread, so you will need to go into your settings to unsubscribe.

Frequent Visitor

Just an update.  I can now see the Call History occasionally, and they have fixed what I had complained about earlier.  The phone number is now listed, along with the name, date, time and duration.  The problem now is that I can't get it at all on Firefox, and only occasionally on Chrome and IE.  All I get, 95% of the time, is the "Oops,....temporary error..." message.  Is there a setting I can change that would make the application more robust?

New Poster

I  cant view my call  history

New Poster

I am having the same problem. Could you assist?

Frequent Visitor

Hey schimenti8 , I don't remember how but towards the end it was working, but by then I 'd switched back to Vonage  ...sorry not I'm able to help but I seem to remember that I went through 'Connect' tab. WIsh I had more for you...good luck!

Cheers,
Mycall_4911

New Poster

I have the same problem also. It keeps saying it's unavailable . I tried to contact customer service about it, and they told me to wait 24 hours. It's been 24 hours. What do I do??? I need to see my call history.
New Poster

CANT WE GET A HARD COPY OF OUR CALL HISTORY/ CALL LOGS FOR LEGAL PURPOSES??

New Poster

CAN WE GET A PRINTED COPY OF OUR CALL HISTORY/CALL LOGS OR CAN WE GET THAT THRU EMAIL? PLS HELP THANKS YOU.

Service Expert

DONOVAN-KRISTEN wrote:

CAN WE GET A PRINTED COPY OF OUR CALL HISTORY/CALL LOGS OR CAN WE GET THAT THRU EMAIL? PLS HELP THANKS YOU.

You can login to your CC account, go to VOICE and can view/print all the records *IF* the call records are available... I just checked and there is a problem with the DB this morning and call records are temporarily unavailable..

I did notice a PRINT ALL tab in the top right hand section of the screen,. but do not know if this is for logs ar what.

Good luck!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

The link does not give me a voice tab option. It just leaves me at the email level. I was also told that I would receive email information, but have received nothing. I am very, very frustrated.