Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

cant acess on xfinity connect

New Poster

cant acess on xfinity connect

even though i subscibe and pay for xfinity voice as part of my triple play i can not acess voicemail or get universal caller id to work.  when i call they have no clue what is wrong.

New Poster

Re: cant acess on xfinity connect

goo luck I have a simular problem for weeks now 50 plus call and still nothing.

Cable Expert

To get help, your best option is to contact Comcast Corporate Customer Service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com). You can also ask for help via Twitter (@ComcastCares), Facebook or the Comcast Direct Forum.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

What happens when you dial your home number from your home phone?  I do not think you can set up voicemail using *99.  If this does not work, you should send Comcast an email using the email address in the other forum post.  

New Poster

i can access voicemail by using *99.  the issue is that on the xfinity connect app it keeps asking me to sign up for xfinity voice even though i already have it.  in turn, it prevents me from seeing caller id, texting or accessing voice mail from the app.  i also can not use universal caller id showing up on my tvs which causes me to miss most of my phone calls.

Regular Contributor

You probably need to contact Comcast to get this issue corrected.  You can use the we_can_help@cable.comcast.com email addres to contact them if you want.  If you were prompted to enter a security code and set a security question when you logged in, you will need to do that before you can access your voicemail and call records.  This sounds like an account issue and not an issue with setting your security question though.

New Poster

Re: can't set up my voicemail

I live in a house where I am renting a room, I had service upstairs, and decided to move into the basement apartment,  no big deal right all they had to do was cut off service upstairs and transfer it downstairs, well guess what nothing has changed except that I can not set up my answering service, everytime I come to check my account it is telling me that they are working on it, when people call me they can not leave a message. And no one at comcast knows what to do to fix the problem,