cannot get into my voicemail to view messages

New Poster

cannot get into my voicemail to view messages

cannot get my voicemail to work

New Poster

Re: cannot get into my voicemail to view messages

New Poster

I have been throught three live reps today, spent approx. one hour, and still cannot get voicemail via my internet.  This is a new computer, I had it on the other one, wonder what in the world to do?  I got two errors, and a constant no TN which stands for NO telephone number.  I have a telephone number, and it works fine, and so does my voice mail on the phone, just not on my computer.  Guess I have to live with this?

Silver Problem Solver

why don't you wait till after the holiday is over and call comcast then and talk to the regular people who might be able to assist you.

New Poster

Thanks, I think I will call Comcast on Monday and speak to someone about why I do not have voicemail on my internet.  Thank You.

Frequent Visitor

I'm afraid (HOPE I"m wrong about this) they're up to their usual schemes. Comcast really knows how to take care of their customers - took away the "Zoom" picture size button when they "updated" their (software) system about a year ago. At least, they disabled it on customers that had my receiver. BTW, I originally ordered the receiver box with DVR... the guy comes to install my wonderful Comcast package with the wrong receiver and didn't have the one I ordered in the truck. It was probably their cheapest one and I decided to just do without the DVR box. And get this... . . when I called them, they told me that they would forego the charge for the additional installation trip if I wanted to "upgrade" to the DVR box. What a great deal that was, ya think? I can't help but wonder it they have an outpost on the North Pole that sells upgraded snow balls?

Moving forward - they took away the automatic VCR recording feature, recently took away the ability to receive the channels up to no. 22 directly from the wall cable so they could collect another stinkin dollar per month for for any TV, VCR, etc. that you have, and NOW they're gonna take away the ability of getting your Voicemail onlne via another "UPDATE" called "Xfinity Voice"? Hmm... I coulda swore that "Xfinity Voice" was part of my $99.95 package I ordered awhile back? It's up to $130+ and I didn't add a dang thing.

I don't know about you folks, but this "nickel and diming" their customers is getting to be a little much for me and I believe it's going to continue. If so, I'm getting off at the next stop..

New Poster

Voice mail does not print accurately, numbers either missing, messages incorrect more trouble than its worth. I want to stop all voicemail

Frequent Visitor

I had to come back to address my previous post and "tell it like it is" again. I didn't check to see if you can still get a comprehensive report of all the types of calls (ingoing, missed calls, dropped calls, etc.) like we used to get and MAYBE still can? But Comcast did NOT take away the best part of what we used to get - the notice in your email about receiving a voicemail AND the ability to go online and HEAR it and also read it. That last part needs some serious fixing up, but what's important to me is that I can hear it and IT IS easier to do now than in the past.

Happy to report that I was WRONG about Comcast taking that away and packaging in an update later on for 50 cents or a dollar more per month,

avrom1104 - maybe you're using a mobile device and having problems, but I can tell you that you can access and hear them if the caller left a message and it is easier to do now. Forget the text part for now but I do get a kick out of the translations.

The beat goes on.. ♪♫♫♪♫

New Poster

Cannot access voice mail on cell phone.Claims account as been drop or unsubscribe
New Poster

can not retrieve call history. i was with two agents today & spent an hour trying to figure how but even themselves had a hard time & could not come up with anything.

Frequent Visitor

The more bells and whistles they offer you, the more headaches you're in store for. AND, evidently - that goes for Comcast as well.

I stick to the basics.. . . get email notification, go online via DESKTOP puter (getting to be an antique, but I stick with it cause it gets the job done without strained eyeballs), and get ALL call info., quickly too. I just tried it and can confirm it. Surely, it should work well with a laptop; I'll leave the handheld gadgets with others cause I try to avoid addictions.