New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

can't access voice mail

ANSWERED
New Poster

can't access voice mail

I was trying to check to see if I had any messages after returning home,and I was told that my mailbox is not in service at this time! and I had the voice mail set up already for months. It says the same thing everytime.If I check online then it doesn't even show I have a voice mail. Where did my voice mail box go? and how do I get it back?

Accepted Solution

Re: can't access voice mail

Try This Go Into Tools & Check Compatibity View. The Will Take You Back To Comcast Web Page.

After You Done That, Sigh Off From Comcast, Than Sigh Back In.  Should Work Now !!!!!  Good Luck

View answer in context
New Poster

ican not check voice mail

Regular Visitor

I have not been able to access vm for 5 days now and comcast thinks no one else is having a problem!

New Poster

My voicemail hasn't worked for 6 days. The message on my computer says "The page cannot be loaded." Tells me to refresh in a moment--still no voice mail. Please fix this for me. Thanks

New Poster

I have tried several passwords but nothing works. Please advise.
New Poster

I see alot of other people cannot access their voicemail. Iam having same issue. Please fix. asap

Regular Contributor

Me too. Can't access ANY of the features with voice mail. Bad enough we have this email fiasco...now this. I hadn't even noticed this until just now. I can deal with "bugs" happening. Stuff happens. But this stuff lately has me STEAMED. (I won't bore you with the FULL DAY spent with customer service the other day on an unrelated issue.) I've never experienced anything like this, and if I had a choice, which I don't, I'd switch to another company in a heartbeat. If I get one more customer service rep that I can't understand or doesn't know what the h*** they're talking about I'm gonna FREAK OUT! One person tells me something, the next one says, "oh no, that wasn't correct" (just a SMALL sample) AHHH!!!!!!

New Poster

Try This Go Into Tools & Check Compatibity View. The Will Take You Back To Comcast Web Page.

After You Done That, Sigh Off From Comcast, Than Sigh Back In.  Should Work Now !!!!!  Good Luck

New Poster

Add me to the list of customers that cannot access voicemail.

Uninformed customer service rep advised that it would be fixed in 24 hours. It's now been 30 hours and still not working.

Comcast not only is unable to fix the problem but customer service does not know what they are talking about.

Probably due to "off shoring" of customer service. 

New Poster

COME ON COMCAST, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS MY VOICE MAIL FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS, AND FROM THE LOOKS OF IT THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE!!! 

GET OFF YOU DEAD YOU KNOW WHAT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

ALSO, I AM NO LONGER GETTING CALLER ID SHOWING UP ON MY TV!!!

New Poster

the fix i posted is for explorer 10 users & please note ff you use the option to keep you username logged in, you may need to keep doing this fix. Untill comcast does explover 10 Compatibity fix.

Frequent Visitor

I can't access voice mail either! I get a message that page cannot be loaded! Woman MadWoman MadWoman Mad

New Poster

Add me to the list of can't access voice mail   my page wont load tells me to refresh and try later and i have and still nothing

New Poster

I actually got someone from Comcast to reboot my modem and then whatever they did everything is working fine. But I only use google chrome so not sure if it works with internet explorer, sorry!! Just fixed 2 days but not even sure how long it wasn't working since I don't use it much anyway!!

New Poster

I cannot access my voice mail either and it's been like this for over two weeks!  Any idea when you'll get this fixed Comcast? 

New Poster

No

I don't want any other info