Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

can not get voice mail online

New Poster

can not get voice mail online

I can no longer sign in to hear my voicemail messages- I receive an email notification but when I go to see the messages I just get an upsell notice as if I didn't use Comcast digital voice- this is very frustrating as I can't hear my messages online nor can I change any of my settings for online voicemail such as how many rings to pick up, etc. Seems to be a big problem with many users- how to get it fixed?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Service Expert

Re: can not get voice mail online

jackdean2 wrote:

I can no longer sign in to hear my voicemail messages- I receive an email notification but when I go to see the messages I just get an upsell notice as if I didn't use Comcast digital voice- this is very frustrating as I can't hear my messages online nor can I change any of my settings for online voicemail such as how many rings to pick up, etc. Seems to be a big problem with many users- how to get it fixed?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I would call Comcast and have them make sure your account is provisioned correctly..... things happen, no explanation, but from time to time accounts do need to be reprovisioned for whatever reasons...

Good luck!

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

I can no longer get the voice/text on the internet since I put in the new comcast modem. Call yesterday on chat - was then an UNAUTHORIZED user. Also couldn't access preferences. Next called comcast and they couldn't figure out - I guess what the other person did Oh I'll send it on in a report and they will call or email you - Nope So went out to our account and put in the security pin. Maybe that took off the unaurhorized user, but can't tell. Now if I click on voice text - get HTTP error 500 Not too happy - tried to call comcast and no reps - so they must be getting lots of calls on something.
New Poster

Personally I think Comcast is ! They changed out phone number to our voice mail number and could not change it back and now like you can not view voice mails on my cell any longer.

It is aggravating to try and get anywhere with them on the phone.

Bill goes up and service continues to stink.