New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

calls in/out ok, & Xfinity site says I hv no Voice

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

calls in/out ok, & Xfinity site says I hv no Voice

I received a call Tuesday AM from Comcast to sched Business Class install in 2 weeks. After the call, my phone was disconnected. I will skip the drama already posted in the My Experience with Comcast thread Thursday, but say that when it was reconnected in Chat Support that night, no Vmail, no Caller ID, no Voice Service listing or access online was available.

Since that time ity was difficult to get help, and supposedly someone is woking on it but I have not herd since Thursday afternoon. I still have no listed voice Services per online Comcast Xfinity site, and am unsure what other billed services I lack.

A) How do I fix this?

Am I supposed to pay for services I am not listyed for and cannot access? Already over 10% of a billing period.

Accepted Solution

Re: calls in/out ok, & Xfinity site says I hv

Did that prior to the post Jalyn_jag, and still went round and round. The best response came after I wrote the Pres, The VP and the rest of teh accessible Board of Directors. Finally it was found that it had to be fixed at the national level, and Steven, god bless the man, had it fixed in minutes...minutes! After it took 2 weeks to get attention. Sad, but true.

Call it ...CASE CLOSED. Thanks to those who helped. Raspberries to the lame who could not get there from where they sat.

View answer in context
Cable Expert

Business Class has their own forum here.  That forum is best for business class issues.

This forum is for residential service and is a user to user community forum.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

If I never had the Busioness Class install, I don't think I'm business Class as yet. Still Residential...or as it seems, in the no man's land between the 2. Do you suggest I would be better to contact business class support for this? Never tried, because it wasn't set up.

Cable Expert

You can email to we_can_help@cable.comcast.com and this Corp team will notify the local group to get your issues solved.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Did that prior to the post Jalyn_jag, and still went round and round. The best response came after I wrote the Pres, The VP and the rest of teh accessible Board of Directors. Finally it was found that it had to be fixed at the national level, and Steven, god bless the man, had it fixed in minutes...minutes! After it took 2 weeks to get attention. Sad, but true.

Call it ...CASE CLOSED. Thanks to those who helped. Raspberries to the lame who could not get there from where they sat.