Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

caller id

New Poster

caller id

cant seem to get caller id to show up on tv help?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: caller id

Hello,

1. Do you have xfintiy triple play?

2. Due you have a motorola or pace set top box?

3. Have you ever had caller id working on your tv if so, try to unplug the box for a few minutes and plug it back in. The guide will take a while to load and the caller id feature will take per comcast support 24 hrs.

4. When you go to your guide do you see a itv icon if so click on that and it should start loading. After the load it should show you a few options like caller id  and watchlist. When you click on caller id you should see a few options like caller id on, snooze on or off etc. Be sure caller id is on.

5. Have you asked comcast to send a signal to the box if so this will take time for the caller id to load.

6. Have you asked comcast if they have the correct code setup for your account.

Regular Visitor

I did an online chat with one of your help desk Friday, and he assured me that the caller id service on TV and PC will work after 45 minutes today is Sunday and it is still not working..

Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

I am just a customer just try to help out. You still have to provide me with some answers to my basic question that I have posted to the Op otherwise it will be useless.

Have you also read from the following link the first sticky dated 1/30/2011. What are the tv and pc requirements for caller id.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Universal-Caller-ID/bd-p/UniversalCallerID

New Poster

yes just signed up for tripleplay about a week ago get caller id on pc but not tv

Regular Visitor

I called comcast, they had to put a code number in and now it works,

Thank you for your concern and help

Problem Solver

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-