New to the Community? Start here.
1. Do you have xfintiy triple play?
2. Due you have a motorola or pace set top box?
3. Have you ever had caller id working on your tv if so, try to unplug the box for a few minutes and plug it back in. The guide will take a while to load and the caller id feature will take per comcast support 24 hrs.
4. When you go to your guide do you see a itv icon if so click on that and it should start loading. After the load it should show you a few options like caller id and watchlist. When you click on caller id you should see a few options like caller id on, snooze on or off etc. Be sure caller id is on.
5. Have you asked comcast to send a signal to the box if so this will take time for the caller id to load.
6. Have you asked comcast if they have the correct code setup for your account.
I did an online chat with one of your help desk Friday, and he assured me that the caller id service on TV and PC will work after 45 minutes today is Sunday and it is still not working..
I am just a customer just try to help out. You still have to provide me with some answers to my basic question that I have posted to the Op otherwise it will be useless.
Have you also read from the following link the first sticky dated 1/30/2011. What are the tv and pc requirements for caller id.
Sorry for the delay, are you still having issues with your Caller ID/TV?
Alerts are an easy, quick way to manage your account and get information - like payment confirmations and your current balance.