Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

caller id on tv not working

New Poster

caller id on tv not working

Have spent several days until I can hardly talk.  Nobody seems able to help.  Lose contact and don't get called back.  Have been told all kinds of explanations including "it's a nationwide outage".  Giving up.  karen kliewer

New Poster

Re: caller id on tv not working

Having the same problem. It's gone on for well over about 2 weeks.  Is anybody out there paying attention?  Also can't vew phone history.

New Poster

Same here and same run around.next call is to cancel caller ID and save $8.00 a month.
New Poster

Same here it flashes like a split second not enough to see who's calling then boom its gone can't even see it just a blue flash

The worst tech support they do not know jack about what they do. Chat techs are worse.

Time to cancel n pocket the money for myself

After seeing comcastsucks.org I'm realizing they don't give a bleep about me just my wallet
Frequent Visitor

I am having similar issues with my caller I.D. not showing up through my High Defintion boxes, but it does through my multi roo DVR box. I get a quick flash on the not working ones. Have spoken to "tier 2" techincal support their efforts are basically pushing some sort of re-set button, telling me to unplug the cable & eletrical on the boxes wait a minute, then re-install and in 24 hours it will work, it does not. They then sent out technician to my home promising me "he will fix it" He could not, he was aware this is an unaddressed problem with sveral people. I suggest all write a letter to:

Brian L. Roberts C.E.O.

1701 John F. Kenndy Blvd.

Philadelphia, Pa. 19103

Tell him about your issues and suggest if this happened in his home it would be fixed by now for all customers suffering with the problem.

New Poster

My caller ID not mot working either.

Someone should find CEO's email id , he may not care to look any paper mail compaints.