Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

caller id on computer not working...

New Poster

caller id on computer not working...

enough to make one pull the last few hairs they have on their head!! and NO help.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: caller id on computer not working...

Hello,

From what you described how can any help you with your problem. Please provide us some detail info.

New Poster

caller id WAS working... now i can't seem to get it removed from my computer to reinstall as i was instructed. but the yearly thing is...  the phone service isn't working properly.  some times the phone will ring once..and then disconnect.  sometimes my calls will not go through to my son in another county.  won't ring.  i have used my cell phone to reach him after 6 or more attempts.    some times when people call me they get recordings saying my phone is blocked for some reason.  some times i get that recording when calling others  long distances.  

Cable Expert

Please put in a help request with Comcast support.  They can do a health check on the eMTA and see what it's doing and decide if a tech needs to come out or not.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my caller ID 4 times and it still doesn't work.

How about some feed back from Comcast.