Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

caller id & call waiting

New Poster

caller id & call waiting

i should have caller id & call waiting on my home phone but its not working and i don't know why plus i have called comcast to report these 2 probelms on my land line phone and they said that they will get caller id & call waiting on my line as soon as they can then call me back on my land line phone to tell me that these 2 services are back on on my phone and they have not  called me back yet

Service Expert

Re: caller id & call waiting

john152 wrote:

i should have caller id & call waiting on my home phone but its not working and i don't know why plus i have called comcast to report these 2 probelms on my land line phone and they said that they will get caller id & call waiting on my line as soon as they can then call me back on my land line phone to tell me that these 2 services are back on on my phone and they have not  called me back yet

If you recently had service started, it can from 24 to 72 hours for the back-end services (CallerId and CallWaiting) to start up...

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon