Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

caller ID

Regular Visitor

caller ID

I PAY for CALLER ID. WHY isn't it showing on my telephone screen or the TV ?????

Now this, after your email telling me I needed to order the new type of MODEM because the I had originally purchased on my own was now NOT COMPATIBLE with your EQUIPEMENT !!!!

I'm 73 yrs. old and you have me trying to figure out what it is and why I need a new one, provided free of charge......

I had to CRAWL UNDER MY DESK and FIGURE OUT WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO CONNECT TO WHAT !!!

I do say, I DID THAT, it took 2 DAYS to complete. ALL THIS TIME, MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING, so in the event that I should need HELP, since I'm elderly, I'm NOT ABLE TO CALL FOR ANYONE TO COME.

Now you say, this CALLER ID problem is on your end.........so once again, I'm at your mercy to make things right, because you have decided to make changes. No one told me this would take place, and affect me the way it has done !!

I'm at the point now, where I feel my services are getting so expensive, I can't afford COMCAST any more. I get no help in that account either !

My husband wants me to switch to AT&T, and so I'm checking into that right after I get this out to you. I'm sure, by now, you have stopped reading this, because you really don't care all that much what happens, it's not going to affect you, one way or another.           So, I'm wasting my time with you anyway.      So, I'll make that call, and see if the service at AT&T will be better  & less expensive, than what my experience has been with Comcast.                        Nancy Reeves