Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

call logs always have a problem

Regular Visitor

call logs always have a problem

My call log is all messed up.  It want stay on today disapears.  My calls that are from a month ago are saying yesterday Messey neverhappened

Regular Visitor

Re: call logs always have a problem

I am having same problem does not show today and list yesterday with old calls

New Poster

I have the same problem.  Yesterday they said check back in 24 hours.  Today I have the same problem and they said clear cookies etc. and check back in 24 hours.

Regular Visitor

Im glad its just not me.  Last time I did the forum someone fixed he issue

Regular Visitor

Same here. Everything missing right now. It hasn't been reliable in quite some time. May have to rethink using Comcast voice. Not reliable and now I can't get my messages.

New Poster

My call logs are also messed up; I am very frustrated.  The old interface to download the calls always worked.  The fancy web based one is messed up.  Not only does the display say the wrong date and time when clicking to display details, but the list is wrong, and the "print all" option doesn't have the same list as the list in the web page.  I should just be able to get my call log downloaded without having to worry that all of the data is corrupt.

Smiley Sad

Regular Visitor

Viewing phone call logs is no longer going to be offered ....
New Poster

@Leocarr1- were you told this or are you surmising?  I rely on my call logs when I travel to see my missed calls.... I may be losing Xfinity Voice if this feature is not reliable.

Contributor

I'm having the same problem with call logs showing intermittent when I log in see what calls being placed, missed or answered. What's going on with Xfinity?