Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

acessing voicemail on line does not work

New Poster

acessing voicemail on line does not work

Cannot access voicemail on line.  I get emails informing me I have a voicemail, but how to access them on line and listren to them is not possible.  I was actually able to access a voicemail and listen to it a couple of months ago so I know it is possible but that was just one time.  I guess the planets were aligned properly that day.  Do i use my account number, user ID, phone number, password, pin or what to login in.  What a effin joke.  I do not need to access my voicemail on line often but when I do it is important.  For what I am paying a month for comcast, this useless voicemail and the slow internet speed, it seems way out of line.  Time to look at other services.

Cable Expert

Re: acessing voicemail on line does not work

What happens when you contact Comcast support?  Can't the Comcast agent's get you an answer on what it will take to fix it?  If you haven't contacted Comcast support, you need to do so, 1-800-266-2278.

This is a user to user forum with little interaction from Comcast employees.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

not looking for a solution...not worth the effort.....just venting....terrible web design, slow internet speed, high cost....time to look for another provider.

New Poster

You are not alone!!! I have had this problem since the beginning of November. I cannot access my voice mail from the Internet or from my Xfinity app on my cell phone. I have made COUNTLESS calls to Comcast Customer Care as the website advises, and I've had NO response. On Monday, I'll be contacting the Public Utilities Commission and my State Attorney General's office. Repeated requests for help have been ignored. I'm saving your message as evidence that this is not a one-time or one-customer problem.

THANK YOU!

Frequent Visitor

same here.  Cant access on line..or through the app on my phone.  I have had open work tickets.  They say its fixed. but it never is.. 

Regular Visitor

I couldn't agree more.  

New Poster

Hi. Have you gotten access back to your voicemail? I've been having this problem since November too.  Called and talked with Comcast at least 3 times.  Always very apologetic but no resolution.  Keep being told they will call me back, working on it.  Nothing.  I too have triple play.

New Poster

I contacted comcast. They said it was a problem on their end that is resolved. It's not. I waited a week for a response and got a voice mail saying it was fixed. Guess I'll contact them again. 

Regular Visitor

I am having and have HAD the same problem.  Cannot get help from this company for anything!  They have us pay in advance, because if anyone paid after their service, Comcast would be broke!! The voicemail system shows they are there, however, I cannot access them.  I click to get them and get sent back to a blank screen and then back to the voice main screen.  I have doctors leaving messages on this line, dispite being told I cannot access it...and I CANNOT GET THE MESSAGES!!!  If there were another reliable provider out where I live, I would have dumped Comcast years ago.  I spend at LEAST two hours per month on the phone with them...really?  What part of that makes this service worth it?  Sorry, just venting myself....it is SOOOOO far beyond frustrating!!!

Service Expert

meesha009 wrote:

I am having and have HAD the same problem.  Cannot get help from this company for anything!  They have us pay in advance, because if anyone paid after their service, Comcast would be broke!! The voicemail system shows they are there, however, I cannot access them.  I click to get them and get sent back to a blank screen and then back to the voice main screen.  I have doctors leaving messages on this line, dispite being told I cannot access it...and I CANNOT GET THE MESSAGES!!!  If there were another reliable provider out where I live, I would have dumped Comcast years ago.  I spend at LEAST two hours per month on the phone with them...really?  What part of that makes this service worth it?  Sorry, just venting myself....it is SOOOOO far beyond frustrating!!!

You have reached your limit and I understand that....

You can try this:

Send an email to:   we_can_help@comcast.com

Include all of your information, full name, service address, phone numbers where you can be reached easily, as well as the phone number associated with your account, your account number, and details about all the issues you have been having. Also include a link to this post.

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Same here - no help after 7 weeks. 

Jupette: May I know if there is any error message?

EDA: None just missing the voicemail selection on the left. ONLY: Missed Calls Answered Calls and Placed Calls are listed

Waiting for response from Jupette

EDA: If I could send you a screenshot you would see exactly what I was seeing

EDA: Are you there

Jupette: I am here.

Jupette: Thank you for answering the call.

EDA: YW

Jupette: Open Ticket #CR473546322

EDA: TY

Jupette: I am also capturing our conversation on your account so that anyone assisting you will be able to tell what we worked on today.

Jupette: I'm glad I was able to help you. Do you have any other questions or concerns I can help