Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Your new Readable VM

Frequent Visitor

Your new Readable VM

I have a Gateway SX 2800 w 4 GB DDR3 ram I am running Windows Vista Home Prem 64-Bit Sp2 I.E.9.0.8112 Updates Versions 9.0.1  I also run GoogleChrome 12.0.742.122

I have attempted to follow your directions at least 10 x Only once did I see the notification area. AT that time I'd checked the 'Send transcripts via email' and saved it  I still do not receive transcripts and cannot find notification area Your directions are really unclear If I am reading the email about readablevm then I am already logged into xfinity so it makes little sense maybe a brief series of screen shots or video would help

Service Expert

Re: Your new Readable VM

If you checked the option to send a transcript via email and saved the change it should have worked. I had no problems setting up readable VM and am getting the email.

In Preferences are you not seeing Notifications on the left side of the page? Is the only thing you see Call Manager? If so, click the drop down arrow next to Call Manager.  

call manager 1.PNG              call manager 2.PNG

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Problem Solver

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
New Poster

I am having a similar problem - only, I don't see an option for the "Readable VM" in my Notifications section... I did receive an email saying "turn it on", but have yet been able to find the setting..... ???

Thanks