Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xifinity Voice- Voicemail Tab Missing for over a week

Frequent Visitor

Xifinity Voice- Voicemail Tab Missing for over a week

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Voice-Mail/SERIOUS-ISSUES-WITH-LACK-OF-VISUAL-VOICEMAIL-IN-BUSINESS-CLA...

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Voice-Mail/Voice-Mail/td-p/2339351

Above are two forums I have been following very closely along with contacting Comcast for help/answers. The first time I spoke with a representative he looked at my site (I gave him the password to log in) and agreed there was information missing on the page that shouldn't be.  He created a ticket and said someone would be in touch with me. (09/29/14)  I didn't receive an answer and called back in to see if they had any new information for me.  The representative told me there was no issue and that I couldn't check my voicemail if there was no "new" voicemails.  This had nothing to do with the issue I had submitted.  She was VERY rude and said she'd submit the ticket again.  (09/30/14)  Once again I received no update or call.  I called back in for the THIRD time and spoke with a gentleman who seemed very eager to help with the issue.  I sent screen prints and information that he said he would hand in to his supervisor.  (10/01/14)  It's been almost a week since doing so, no call from Comcast, he doesn't respond to my e-mails and the site is still not working properly!! 

As you can see there is business's that rely on this feature and no one at Comcast has been willing to help us resolve the issue.  How do we get a response/service to resolve the issue?

Thanks!!

Official Employee

Re: Xifinity Voice- Voicemail Tab Missing for over a week

Hi

Sorry to hear this is stil happening, i have sent this forum entry to teams.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I am having the same issue.  This has been going on for over two weeks.  Who do I need to contact to get the issue resolved.  Please point me in the right direction.

New Poster

I'm getting the same terrible service from Comcast. 6+ hours of chat room, numerous calls, emails tellinmg me it's fixed but never is.  I'm going to contact various government agenies to find out how to force comcast to prive the service I'm paying for..

Tags (1)