Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity

New Poster

Xfinity

I cannot get my call manager functions to work at all. When I try to manage my call forwarding, I get error messages. Also, I cannot forward voice mail notifications to an email address as I get an error there also. Talked to Comcast two weeks ago and they were suppose to fix it. As of today, nothing !!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity

DebitOne wrote:

I cannot get my call manager functions to work at all. When I try to manage my call forwarding, I get error messages. Also, I cannot forward voice mail notifications to an email address as I get an error there also. Talked to Comcast two weeks ago and they were suppose to fix it. As of today, nothing !!

Hello,

It would be very helpful if you would tell us the exact error message that your are getting?

New Poster

A network service error has occured.

Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

If it has been the same error message for a long time then it is maybe a problem with the network and nothing you can do. You can also check you network health check when you click on my account but sometimes this is not correct.

Problem Solver

DebitOne--

Sorry about the issues you are having with your phone services. Since you are getting a network error message it's more likely related to the internet connection. I have created a ticket to have your issue looked into and someone will be n contact with you soon.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-