Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinithy Voice not showing on account

Contributor

Xfinithy Voice not showing on account

I bundled my tv, internet and voice last week.  When I go into my account the voice doesn't show up..  I was told it would take 30 days but that doesn't sound right to me.  Any help will be appreciated.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Xfinithy Voice not showing on account

Yeah, I'd call in to make sure they have set up the account correctly.

Contributor

I talked to a service rep yesterday but he was not mch help.  I am going to the service center to pay my bill and will ask them.  My bill seems to be messed up too.  Thanks

Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same problem, and it's been more than 30 days.  And now I can't get rid of the interrupted dial tone that tells me I have a voicemail message.  There are no messages in my voicemail, yet it keeps indicating there is.  I am so aggravated with Comcast.  Ever since they screwed my entire account up last June, 2012, I can't get anything working right.  When the service works, it's the best, but that's the key word - works!  Good luck with your issue!

Contributor

Thanks.  Hope your issue is resolved soon also.  Now only the phone I have plugged into the voice modem works.  The one in the phone jack does not.  Never had any trouble with comcast tv and internet.